Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life in the Fast Lane

OK OK...I know...I've been horrible at keeping up with blogging this year. I swear to do better. Cross my heart.

The first five months of 2009 have flown by. Work (the not-so-new job as I've been here for 6 months now....wow...) has been incredibly busy. On top of longer work weeks, there have been a lot of family weekends, friends visiting, visiting friends, and trying to find a happy place in the midst of the chaos.

Here's a catchup of my life in a nutshell:
  • Two more weddings I'm a bridesmaid in (seriously, no on else ask me until I'm engaged, unless you're my friend S...I refuse to turn in 27 Dresses)
  • Mr. Florida came back into my life for a brief period - he missed me. It won't ever work, so I had to cut ties
  • I'm about 92% sure I dated a hit man
  • My summer is filled with other people's special days - weddings, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, etc.
  • My Anna Wintour is visiting me in two weeks and I can't wait
  • If one more family member asks if I'm "seeing anyone special" I will scream
  • I saw Brit Brit in March - sadly, she focused on her Blackout album which we all know was awful, instead of her fabulous Circus album
  • I ran a 5K in May and want to do another
  • I hired back my personal trainer to whip me into shape; now if only they could shape my personal life as well
  • I just booked a trip to Greece and Italy for October....and I wish it was tomorrow

So, there you have it. You are caught up. I promise to do my part in updating A Charmed Life if you promise to continue reading.

No comments: