Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Sad, Sad Day


My friend Carissa is about to start a new job downtown and leave me all alone at work. Well, not all alone - but semi. Rachel and I are simply heart broken over Carissa's move. Though it's a wonderful opportunity for her and we are happy for that.....it's just not the same.

We were the humorous three amigos. The mighty three musketeers. The three good fairy's of Sleeping Beauty. OK, so maybe I'm taking this a bit too far. We are all still such wonderful friends and will have many good times to come. Still, I can't help feeling a bit down.


Carissa, my friend, I wish you luck as you start the next chapter of your life.....we will continue to sip martinis and guzzle beer....dance like we're the only ones on the floor....and perform wardrobe consultation. Perfect.


......And I find a little extra comfort in the fact that I'll have you here for at least a few more years. Just a little:) HEART YOU!


No comments: