Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11


Warm thoughts and wishes go out today to all of our troops in the Middle East.

Warm thoughts and wishes go out today to all of those families who lost a loved one on 9/11/01

Warm thoughts and wishes go out today to my fantastic friend Carissa, for today is her birthday and quite possibly the day that her baby will be born.

Warm thoughts and wishes go out today to my hilarious and outrageous friend Jenn, for today she leaves our lovely town of D.C. and heads to the frozen tundra aka Ithaca, NY for a new job. You will be missed - who will I vent to each morning about my crazy life??!!!?

2 comments:

JLB said...

Warm thoughts and wishes go out to YOU for enduring the craziness that was Summer '08 and the showers, parties, weddings, and births with class! I'll be waiting for your visit... bring your mittens:)

escaping thoughts said...

katie!! spam my email at work and you can vent to me.. ill need someone to chat with since jenn will no longer be! dont forget, we are going to become bff now.. lol